Friday, September 7, 2007

Noah crawled tonight!


Noah is crawling now! I am looking at the positive side....he can move around on his own, I won't have to carry him all over the house (he is heavy), he can move to a new activity by HIMSELF as often as he wants, he is becoming more independent. I'm trying not to worry about the fact that he will be into everything. I will have to clean more....that will make Adam happy.

No comments:



Napping in the rain

Napping in the rain
Disney 2008

It's our party and we'll cry if we want to!

It's our party and we'll cry if we want to!
Noah(L) Dylan(R)

1 year picture

1 year picture
Dylan(L) Noah(R)

About Us and our twin boys

My photo
Michigan, United States
I live in Brighton with my husband Adam and identical twins Noah and Dylan. They were born October 12, 2006. I am a SAHM and also just started a photography business!

Noah

Noah



Dylan

Dylan



zoom zoom zoom

zoom zoom zoom

Followers